Holiday Fun

Auf Englisch übersetzen => Nikolaus-HamsterCreative Commons License Marco Verch via Compfight

Christmas is one of my favorite holidays because you spend time with your family and celebrate Jesus’s birthday. When i’m with my dad’s family in New York we have fun traditions some are we have a big feast which is seven courses of  appetizers, Italian food, fish, wine and cheese, chicken, turkey, and dessert. We also watch football then open presents this usually lasts from 4:00 to 11:30. When I go to my mom’s family in Missouri we eat dinner around 5:oo after that we go downstairs have dessert and open presents. After that we just hangout for a while then everyone leaves.

Thanksgiving is another one of my favorite holiday’s because you spend time with your family, have good food and give thanks for all that you have. Some traditions that I have is we always have the same food like green bean casserole, stuffing, mash potatoes, rolls, turkey, corn casserole, cranberry sauce and much more. In order to make these recipes  you need lots of ingredients.

The last holiday I choose was Easter. I chose Easter because it celebrates lent. Some traditions are Easter egg hunts, a big dinner we also stay outside almost all day. Also we have a big sleepover and stay up all night. Some things we do at the sleepover is nails, hair dye, hair style, movies, and lot’s more.