School Is Here

In this topic we are talking about school, I usually start school at 7:30 and end at 2:35   I start my day off by going to first period we are learning about the Maya, Aztecs and Olmec’s. Then in second period we are learning about writing third period we are learning about blogging. Forth period we are learning about atoms and fifth period we are learning about fractions. I get 2 breaks everyday the first one is lunch which is about 30 minutes and then my second break which is technically my last is 20 minutes to do homework and any other classwork that has to be done.

In my whole entire school year I go to school 175 days this year. The seasons we get out of school are Fall break, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and snow days. My schedule is 1st social studies, 2nd ELA, 3rd PBL, 4th science, 5th math then I have lunch and advisory 6th I have careers, and 7th I have band. Usually after school I have basketball monday though thursday and then on saturday. In my free time I also like to sew and bake but my two main focuses are first school then basketball.

gray middle school

Ryle high school

2017 MBB | MU vs UBCO Sangudo via Compfight

Graveraet School, Marquette MI yooperann via Compfight