Thanksgiving Dinner

Thanksgiving is a very important holiday its when you spend time with your family and be thankful for what you have. Every year for thanksgiving my family has a few traditions some of them are very year I ether fly to New York, Long island or Missouri, Kanas City because thats were my family is and were my parents grew up. Another one is before we have dinner we go around the table and tell what we are giving thanks for also we say grace before we eat. The last tradition my family does is after dinner we all gather in the living room and talk for a little while about how our life is going.

My family has tons of recipes all the way back from the 19’00s like all the things you eat whether its cornbread or mash potatoes they ether come from the store or one of your family members make it. Whenever I go to thanksgiving my grammy makes every thing like mash potatoes, stuffing, turkey,green bean casserole, corn casserole and much more. You can get recipes from the internet from the store or one of your family members or friends you can also get them from farmers or store owners.Thanksgiving Recipes

The day after thanksgiving is black friday were there is the biggest sales ever in the whole entire year my family dosent usually go to black friday but a lot of people do. I know a lot of people that go I’ve bent here once and its crazy. There is about 1,000 people there and you can get lost very easily warning don’t bring your child to black friday your child could get lost very easily. Also one more tip when you go make sure you have your keys and wallet because you can’t leave the store without paying for your items or if you don’t you could get arrested.Macys

Happy ThanksgivinkCreative Commons License Ingrid Spangler via Compfight